We expanded our storage interface offerings with a serial attached SCSI (SAS) IP Core solution...>
- IntelliProp has announced the release of a White Paper: IntelliProp Hydra Technology Mitigates SSD Write Cliff. In this White Paper, IntelliProp discusses the IPA-SA117-BR "Hydra” 2 and 4 port SATA-SATA bridges. These products can be used to aggregate 2 or 4 SSD or HDDs and report the aggregate capacity to the host. The host will see this volume as one total, aggregate capacity. During use, an SSDs performance is reduced as the drive increases the percent of fill. The point at which degradation begins is known as the "Write Cliff," and it can significantly reduce the performance of the SSD. The use of the "Hydra" chip can mitigate or completely eliminate this condition. This paper will provide the reader with more information on Hydra, the causes of Write Cliff and why "Hydra" can eliminate it. You can obtain this paper by requesting it under: Support > White Papers.
- 2016 SC16 HPC Conference
IntelliProp will exhibit at The International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis conference, November 14-17, 2016 at the Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, UT. Visit us at Booth 3470.
- IntelliProp will exhibit at Flash Memory Summit, Aug 9-11, 2016 at the Santa Clara Conventions Center. Visit us at booth 827
- Hydra SATA Bridge Review
- High Performance SATA SSD Flash Controller announced ...>
- Partnership on 1TB & 2TB SSD Drives ...>
- SATA RAID bridge for the SSD market, supports NCQ and Device Set Management (TRIM) commands.
- SATA IP available for multiple Altera FPGAs– up to 6GHz
- SATA IP available for the Cyclone IV